The biggest difference between flux cored wire and solid wire is that the tube of solid wire is solid, and there is flux core in the tube of flux cored wire. The effect of the core is great. It can stabilize the arc, improve the operation function and maintain the effect. Therefore, compared with solid wire, flux cored wire is more widely used.
1. Compared with solid wire, flux cored wire has less spatter and can not block the nozzle of welding gun.
2. The working function of flux cored wire is better than that of solid wire.
3. The price of flux cored wire is higher than that of solid wire.
4. The deposition power of flux cored wire is slightly lower than that of solid wire, but the deposition speed is much faster than that of solid wire.
5. Flux cored wire is suitable for all position welding, solid wire is only suitable for thin plate welding.