1、 The tool selected for drilling and grinding Incoloy materials rebounds a lot, and the processing speed and effect of each tool on Incoloy materials are different. The variety and use of turning tool is the most widely used single blade tool. It is also the basis of learning and analyzing all kinds of cutting tools. Turning tools are used in all kinds of lathes to process the outer circle, inner hole, end face, thread, groove, etc. According to the layout, turning tools can be divided into all turning tools, welding turning tools, clamping turning tools, indexable turning tools and forming turning tools. During this period, the use of indexable turning tools is more and more widely, and the share of turning tools is gradually increased.
2、 The so-called welding turning tool of cemented carbide welding turning tool is the turning tool that is used after cutting the slot on the carbon steel tool bar according to the requirements of several viewpoints of the tool, welding the cemented carbide blade in the slot with solder, and grinding according to several selected parameters.
3、 Machine tool clamping machine tool clamping is a kind of turning tool which uses the usual blade and uses the mechanical clamping method to clamp the blade on the tool bar. This kind of knife has the following characteristics:
(1) The blade does not undergo high temperature welding, which prevents the hardness of the blade from dropping and cracks due to welding, and improves the durability of the tool.
(2) Because of the improvement of the tool durability, the use time is longer, the tool change time is shortened, and the production power is improved.
(3) The cutter bar can be reused, which not only saves steel but also improves the utilization rate of the blade. The blade is recycled by the manufacturer, which improves the economic efficiency and reduces the cost of the tool.
(4) After blade regrinding, the scale will gradually become smaller. In order to recover the working orientation of blade, the adjustment organization of blade is often set on the layout of turning tool to add the regrinding times of blade.
(5) The pressing plate end used for pressing the blade can have the effect of chip breaker.
4、 Indexable turning tool the indexable turning tool is a kind of clamping tool with indexable blade. After a cutting edge is blunt, it can be quickly replaced with a new cutting edge adjacent to it, and the operation can be continued until all cutting edges on the blade have been blunt, and the blade will be discarded. After replacing the new blade, the turning tool can work continuously.
1. Compared with the welding turning tool, the indexable turning tool has the following advantages:
(1) The tool life is high because the blade prevents the defects caused by welding Incoloy material and high grinding temperature of the blade. Several parameters of the tool are completely guaranteed by the blade and the cutter bar groove, the cutting performance is stable, and then the tool life is improved.
(2) The production power is high because the machine tool operator no longer grinds the knife, which can greatly reduce the auxiliary time such as stopping and changing the knife.
(3) It is conducive to the implementation of new skills, new technology, indexable knives, and the application of coating, ceramics and other new cutting materials.
(4) It is beneficial to reduce the cost of the tool because the long service life of the tool bar greatly reduces the consumption and inventory of the tool bar, simplifies the management of the tool, and reduces the cost of the tool.
2. Clamping characteristics and requirements of indexable turning tool blades
(1) After the blade with high positioning accuracy is rotated or a new blade is replaced, the change of the blade tip orientation should be within the allowed scale of workpiece accuracy.
(2) The blade shall be firmly clamped to ensure that the blade, knife pad and knife bar touch surface are closely fitted and can withstand impact and vibration, but the clamping force shall not be too large, and the stress distribution shall be uniform to prevent crushing the blade.
(3) The front of the chip removal and circulation blade is the best and unobstructed to ensure chip removal and circulation, and make a brief investigation.
(4) It is convenient and agile to change and replace new blades. The layout of small tools should be compact. When meeting the above requirements, the layout shall be as simple as possible, and the production and use shall be convenient.
5、 Forming turning tool forming turning tool is a special tool for machining the forming surface of the rotating body. Its edge shape is described according to the workpiece profile, and it can be used to process the forming surface of the rotating body in various lathes. When processing Incoloy parts with forming turning tool, it can form the appearance of the parts at one time. The operation is simple and the production rate is high. After processing, it can reach the public service level it8-it10, the roughness is 10-5 μ m, and it can ensure high interchangeability. However, the production of the formed turning tool is disorderly, the cost is high, and the working length of the blade is wide, so it is easy to cause oscillation. The forming turning tool is mainly used to process medium and small-scale parts with forming surface in large batch. In order to do a good job, we must first sharpen the tool. In order to do an outstanding cutting on the lathe, it is very important to prepare and use the tool correctly. The turning tools with different shapes and cutting materials have different cutting angles. The orientation and speed of turning tools and working objects should be relative to each other. The turning tools should also have hardness, strength, wear resistance and heat resistance. Therefore, how to select the turning tool material and how to grind the tool point of view are important thinking factors.
The variety and application of turning tools, the improvement and development of cutting materials is one of the important topics in today's metal processing, because outstanding cutting materials can be useful and agile to finish cutting work, and adhere to outstanding tool life. Commonly used turning tool materials are as follows:
1 high carbon steel: high carbon steel turning tool is a kind of carbon steel with carbon content between 0.8% and 1.5%. It is used after quenching and hardening. Because of the conflict in cutting, it is simply tempered and softened and replaced by other cutting tools such as high speed steel. Generally, it is only suitable for the cutting of soft metal materials, commonly used are SK1, SK2,,, sk7, etc.
2 high speed steel: high speed steel is a steel-based alloy commonly known as white turning tool. Carbon steel with carbon content of 0.7-0.85% is made of W, Cr, V and Co alloy elements. For example, 18-4-4 high speed steel material contains 18% tungsten, 4% chromium and 4% vanadium. Punching in cutting of high speed steel turning tool